- »The School SEND Information Report
- »How will the school involve my child in their personal learning?
How will the school involve my child in their personal learning?
We understand how important it is for all students to be involved in their learning.
We will involve your child, as appropriate, through:
- Reviewing their IEP and discussing the progress made.
- Setting end of year targets for English, Maths, PSHE, ICT and Skills Builder and discussing these with your child.
- Providing next steps in learning through verbal discussion with adults and effective feedback and marking during lessons.
- Inputting into in their Annual Review, providing views on their strengths, hopes and aspirations etc and being involved in the meeting as much as is possible.