ParentPay offers you the freedom to make payments for school meals, trips, clubs and more - online whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can make payments online using your credit or debit card, safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest Internet security available.
You will have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password; you will be prompted to change these, and to keep them safe and secure. If you have more than one child at our school, or children at other ParentPay schools, you can create a single account login for all your children.
Making a payment is straightforward and ParentPay holds a payment history for you to view at a later date. No card details are stored in any part of the system.
Once you have activated your account you can make online payments straight away.
Parents who need to continue making payments by cash may do so using the PayPoint network at local convenience stores. PayPoint payments are recorded by ParentPay and can be seen by logging into your ParentPay account and viewing your payment history online. The nearest PayPoint stores to school are;
- The Co-Operative, Ashby Road, Daventry
- JB Foods, Sheaf Street, Daventry
- Oxford Street News, Oxford Street, Daventry
There may be PayPoints closer to your home and details of these can be found on the website. https://consumer.paypoint.com/
Please notify the school office if you wish to use the PayPoint facility.
- A plastic card will be issued to you to make cash payments for school meals at local PayPoint stores.
- The first card is free of charge, however any lost or damaged cards will be charged at £2.00 each.
- Payment cards take about two weeks to arrive, but we can issue a barcode letter as an interim measure.
- Trip and activity information letters will carry a unique barcode, which will allow you to make cash payments at your local PayPoint store.
We hope you will support us in achieving our goal to become a cashless school and reduce the workload on our staff. Your support in using ParentPay will help the school enormously, thank you.
For further information on ParentPay visit https://www.parentpay.com/