The School SEND Information Report
This utilises the LA Local Offer to meet the needs of students with SEND as determined by school policy, and the provision that the school is able to meet.
If your child has Special Educational Needs, what can we at Daventry Hill School offer?
At Daventry Hill School, we embrace the fact that every child and young person is different and, therefore, the educational needs of every child and young person are different; this is certainly the case for students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
16 questions for more information
- How is Daventry Hill School accessible to children and young people with SEND?
- What are the different types of support available for children and young people with SEND?
- How do we identify children who require additional support and who do I contact if I have concerns?
- What are the parent consultation arrangements for my child and how can I be involved?
- How will the school involve my child in their personal learning?
- What are the school’s arrangements for assessing my child’s progress against their targets?
- How will we support your children when they are joining this school, leaving this school, or moving on to another class?
- What is the school’s approach to teaching children with SEND and how do we adapt the curriculum and the learning environment?
- How are the teachers in school helped to work with children with SEND and what training do the teachers have?
- How do we evaluate the effectiveness of the support given to your child?
- How will we measure the progress of your child in school?
- How will we support your child’s emotional and social development?
- How will we support your child’s medical and health needs?
- Who are the other people providing services for children with SEND in our school?
- What can I do if I am unhappy with the provision for my child?
- Which websites can I access to find out more information?