Skip to content ↓

Transition Support

Once a young person finishes year 11, you have to apply for a post 16 provision. This has to be completed even if you're staying on with the same providers. 

Within Northamptonshire there are a variety of colleges offering a range of courses, programmes and qualifications.

When applying for a college course, please inform the college that the young person has an EHCP, and check if they meet the entry requirements.

A tour in advance is recommended.