We currently have the following vacancies
For any enquires, please email: email@example.com
Please include the name of the school and the job title in any correspondence.
- Salary: Grade E: Salary: £18,933 to £19,312 FTE (£14,877 to £15,175 pro rata)
- Working Hours: 34 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time plus 5 inset days)
- Hours of Work:
- Mon: 8.40am-4.00pm
- Tue: 8.40am-3.50pm
- Wed: 8.40am-5.00pm (Training)
- Thu & Fri: 8.40am-3.30pm
- Closing date: Monday 2nd November 2020 at 12:00 noon
- Interviews: W/C 9th November 2020
Visits to the school are welcome by prior arrangement with the Headteacher and will be carried out within social distancing guidelines.
For current vacancies at Creating Tomorrow MAT or Trust member schools,
please follow the links.
Creating Tomorrow Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children, promoting the welfare of all pupils, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be undertaken for the successful candidates.