We are currently have the following vacancies:
- Grade/Salary: Grade G - £19,945 to 21,589 FTE (£17,055 to £18,461 pro rata)
- Hours: 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time plus 5 Inset days).
- Hours of work: Core hours of 8:30am to 4:30pm, and to 5:00pm on Wednesdays for training
- Closing: 7th January 2020
- Salary: Leadership points 25-31 £74,103 - £85,826
- Closing: Midday 12th December 2019
Teaching Assistant SEN Level 2
- Hours: 34 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time plus 5 Inset days)
- Working Times: Mon: 8.40am-4.00pm, Tues: 8.40am-3.50pm, Wed: 8.40am-5.00pm (training), Thurs & Fri 8.40am-3.30pm
- Salary: £18,426 to £18,795 FTE (£14,479 to £14,769 pro rata)
For any enquires, please email: email@example.com
Please include the name of the school and the job title in any correspondence.
For current vacancies at Creating Tomorrow MAT or Trust member schools,
please follow the links.
Creating Tomorrow Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children, promoting the welfare of all pupils, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be undertaken for the successful candidates.