- »The School SEND Information Report
- »What are the parent consultation arrangements for my child, and how can I be involved?
What are the parent consultation arrangements for my child, and how can I be involved?
The class teacher is available to discuss your child’s progress or any concerns you may have and to share information about what is working well at home and school, so that similar strategies can be used.
Class Dojo is an online communication application that is used to communicate between home and school. If parents are unable to access this, then home school communication books can be provided.
- The leadership team are available to meet with you to discuss your child’s progress or any concerns/worries you may have.
- All information from outside professionals will be discussed with you with the person involved directly, or where this is not possible, in a report.
- Your child’s EHCP will be reviewed annually through a ‘Person Centred Planning’ Annual Review.
- Personal progress targets co-produced during the annual review will form an action plan (Individual Education Plan or IEP) and will be reviewed with your involvement.