- »The School SEND Information Report
- »Who are the other people providing services for children with SEND in our school?
Who are the other people providing services for children with SEND in our school?
Daventry Hill School has a commitment to working in partnership with other professional bodies to meet the needs of all of our students.
The school works with Northamptonshire Local Authority using specific services from the list below:
- Educational Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Occupational Therapy Service (OT)
- Physiotherapy Service
- Speech and Language Therapy (SALT)
- Sensory Service for children with visual or hearing needs.
- Parent Partnership Service
- Specific counselling services
- School Nursing team
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
- Early Help Team